ORGANIC BAMBOO CLOTHING
THE DAWN OF BAMBOO CLOTHING
During the 1990s, before nature became a mainstream concern, what we consumed and used to create products, foods, and apparel were not looked into. But among all other things that have emerged in the 21st century, & going green has been one of the top concerns in almost every industry. Today, clothing made from the pulp of bamboo grass, bamboo fabric has caught the attention of many designers and fashionistas worldwide.
BAMBOO FASHION IS THE NEW-AGE DENIMS
Even the fashion industry which is well-known for creating styles and fashion models has incorporated ways to be more environmentally friendly. As the popularity of bamboo fabric grew, designers have slowly begun to use bamboo fabric in many of their upcoming collections. Papa Vancouver is one of the whistle-blowers in the fashion industry who have put tremendous effort to bring this eco-style mainstream.
Here are some of the benefits of using women's bamboo clothing:
- Bamboo fabric is antibacterial which helps to keeps you odor-free and smelling fresh.
- It is highly absorbent and works as perfect summer wear and as workout clothing.
- Bamboo fabric has a strong insulating feature that helps to keep your cool in summer and warm in winter.
- It is one of the softest fabrics on the plants. Some even debate it is sofer than Egyptian cotton.
- Made from Bamboo, the fabric helps to block 98% of UV rays and keep you away from skin problems.
- Being anti-bacterial, they are hypoallergenic, which means it does not cause any allergic reactions.
Bamboo fabric is completely organic but what makes Papa Vancouver women's bamboo clothing collection stand out is that all the apparel is made without chemical treatment. Our products are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin. Add to that how well it works as performance fabric and you can see why everyone is talking about bamboo clothing.